||To be eligible
to receive certification in anesthesiology from the N.B.A., a candidate
must meet all of the following requirements:
Click Here for registration request
- Be a graduate of an approved dental school.
- Hold a valid license to practice anesthesiology.
- Conform to the standards of the Code of Ethics.
- Have completed a full term ACGME accredited residency
- Verify performance on own initiative of 200+ anesthetic
- Verify staff privileges in anesthesiology.
- Provide two recommendations from N.B.A., A.B.A.,
or A.O.B.A. Diplomates.
- Complete and submit the approved NBA Application.
- Complete and submit two Technique/Age/Systems forms.
- Remit the required fees which include:
$250.00 - Application Fee
$750.00 - Examination Fee
- Pass the written and oral examinations.
- Submit to required mandatory re-certification criteria
every five (5) years.